Friday, September 3, 2010

New pillows




Late start with the posting today, I was out having a great day with the hubby picking out new supplies for a new design element that I want to add to the inventory.  I'll share when it comes together.
So as you can see I'm still on a role with designing new pillows.  I finished the one that was on my table from the other day, yet I still have to make the insert pillow so the cover in the pic is propped up against another one.  On the back I added a little texture pattern with the turquoise and sea foam green swirls, kinda fun with the illustration on the front.
In the bottom pic is the new fun design that I hope to finish over the holiday weekend, hopefully you'll see her Tuesday.
Happy Labor Day all!  The last weekend of summer, make it a good one!
xoxo,  Jacque :)